Ritch has over 30 years of experience as a professional trainer leading students and adults to grow as persons and leaders. Ritch has a B.A. Business Administration from Goshen College, Goshen, IN and a M.S. Theology from Fuller Seminary, Pasadena, CA. Ritch has lived and served in California and Kansas, returning to Indiana 14 years ago to work with uLEAD , where he works now as President & CEO. Certifications Include Challenge Ropes Course Man-ager, Appreciative Inquiry Facilitator, NEOS Self-Efficacy Measure Administrator, and True Colors Temperament Assessment Trainer. Ritch is an avid kayaker, folk guitar singer-songwriter, and loves spending with his family.
- B.A. in Business Administration from Goshen College, Goshen, Indiana
- Master of Theology – Youth Ministry from Fuller Seminary, Pasadena, California.
- True Colors Personality Temperament Facilitator
- Appreciative Inquiry Strategic Planning Facilitator
- Ministry By Strengths Facilitator
- Developmental Asset Profile Pre/Post Test Administrator
- Challenge Education Low and High Ropes Facilitator
- Greenleaf Servant Leadership Certificate Program
- Servant By Design Personality Assessment
- Perceived Competence Functioning Inventory Self Efficacy Measure